- This website is operated by YR Free Technologies Limited (“we” or “us”) (company number 06819335), registered office at Ninth Floor, 80 Mosley Street, Manchester M2 3FX.
- We maintain this website (“our website”) for our customers (“you”). These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. We strongly advise you to read these terms and conditions as they form a contract between you and us in relation to your use of our website. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website. By accessing our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Information about us
www.yrfree.com is a site operated by YR Free Technologies Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06819335 and have our registered office at Ninth Floor, 80 Mosley Street, Manchester M2 3FX. Our main trading address is Suite B304, Liverpool Business Centre, 23 Goodlass Road, Speke, Liverpool L24 9HJ. Our VAT number is 987386742.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
Our obligation to you
- exercise reasonable care in maintaining our website;
- use reasonable efforts to make our website available to you at all times; and
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information published on our website is accurate and up to date, we do not represent or warrant that in relation to it or any part of it:
- access will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free;
- any of its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our website or any information on our website;
- the unavailability of our website (or any part of it);
- any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available, services or any negligent provision of services;
- any damage or viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or downloading from our website;
- any losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of our website by unauthorised third parties;
- any misrepresentation on or relating to our website or the services (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation made by us or on our behalf)
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
None of the exclusions or limitations in this paragraph 9 shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Each of the above exclusions or limitations set out in this paragraph 3 shall be construed as a separate and severable provision of these terms and conditions.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
The materials on our website do not constitute professional advice.
Intellectual property rights and licence
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our website and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of our website solely in connection with the acquisition of services through our website. Any other use of materials on our website (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in our website are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
No document or related graphics are to be modified in any way.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Intellectual property rights in all software and documentation supplied by us for your use in connection with the website remain our property or that of our licensors.
Your submissions to our website
We will use contact information from any enquiry to deliver information to you and to get in touch with you when necessary.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy insert link.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We may use your information for any purpose including (but not limited to) reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast and posting.
We may also use any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in your information for any reason including (but not limited to) developing, manufacturing and marketing our website and our services.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
“YRFree” are trademarks of YR Free Technologies Limited.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.