This website is operated by YR Free Technologies Limited. We maintain this website (‘our website’) for our customers (‘you’).
We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. This Privacy & Cookies Policy is designed to let you know what data we collect about you, how we store it and how we use it.
By visiting our website you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy & Cookies Policy. Any dispute you have regarding privacy is subject to this Privacy & Cookies Policy and the Terms and Conditions.
Personal information we collect
If you decide to enquire on-line for a product or service, you may be asked to provide personal details (for example your name, postal address and e-mail address).
Your personal information may be held by us on computer or manual files and will be used for administration purposes (including carrying out customer surveys).
We may monitor usage of the website including how many times you visit, which pages you go to and traffic data. We also use web analytics software to help us understand how visitors engage with our website and for fraud prevention.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our services; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of information
We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties, including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist is the improvement and optimisation of our site[; and
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you].
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if YR Free Technologies Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Where we store your data
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedure and security features to prevent unauthorised access.